BREAKING NEWS (from the poster)!
For those of you who are planning to attend the Honolulu, Hawaii Quiet Title Workshop, please be advised of the following:
- This will be the last workshop of 2016 that Al West and I are doing together. Either be there or miss out.
- This will be the last quiet title workshop that Al West and I are offering to the general public, due to lack of interest. So, this is your last opportunity to have a powerful think tank at your disposal. You can get the information on the workshop by clicking on the following links:
- QT WORKSHOP_HONOLULU_REGISTRATION FORM (Please follow the instructions on the form!)
- QUIET TITLE WORKSHOP FLYER_HONOLULU (I would recommend using discount hotel services to book your room and airfare, as our group discounts have expired!)
- I have decided to go a different direction involving my consulting work, which means I will be handling more attorney-based cases involving investors and homeowners who have retained counsel that is willing to accept consulting services; otherwise, I will only take cases on that basis.
- I am not a lawyer referral service; however, I can assist you in vetting attorneys, once you find them. This will be done on a conference call basis for a flat fee of $75.00, payable by credit card in advance of the conference call.
- You can still purchase The Quiet Title War Manual, Clouded Titles and The Credit Restoration Primer from the Clouded Titles website.
- The online COTA Workshop is still in development and probably will not be ready until 2017. If I become aware of any COTA Workshops being hosted by other entities in the future, I will inquire as to whether the folks who monitor this blog will be allowed to attend, at which point I will post the information accordingly.
- Any referrals to other consulting services outside of my immediate concern are the responsibility of those parties wishing to contact and contract with those services. I no longer am working with outside parties who may or may not have further useful information to help you with your case.
- The rates on my COTAs now start at $1295.00 and go up from there. I have a “full plate” and anticipate having a full plate for the next 3 years. Despite what the banks, MERS and law enforcement have attempted to do in smearing me all over the media, with the help of a few self-proclaimed “investigators” who run websites that state I ripped off the U. S. Government, I am still economically intact and am not going anywhere. The Orlando Sentinel’s Henry Curtis got his story all wrong and was probably paid off by someone to write the article against the Osceola County Clerk in the first place, which makes his brand of journalism shoddy and unreliable at best, about as unreliable as you can get. Any news outlet that would hire him would be a huge mistake and a disservice to the public at large. The current Osceola County Sheriff STILL isn’t running for re-election and the 9th Circuit State’s Attorney who refused to investigate the Forensic Examination commissioned by the Clerk was defeated in the Democratic primary last August. The voters have awakened!
That being said …
- I will still continue to post updated information on this site. Once the online workshops are up, please note they are general in nature and are only there to help you formulate your research in conducting chain of title issues and will not offer legal advice, attorney referrals or any other subject matter information that is not relevant to chain of title.
- I will still continue to be the “foe” of MERS, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc. and the banks. I am sick and tired of them and wish they were all in prison. Unfortunately, the United States Government is in bed with the banks; yet the average, uninformed consumer still chooses to participate in impulse buying of homes they are NOT entitled to and cannot afford; thus, the same nonsense that plagued us in the 90’s and the millennia will continue to plague us for at least the next decade as the banks continue to water down the Dodd-Frank Act through their lobbyists.
- If you wish for Al West and I to come to your city to conduct a Quiet Title Workshop, there are firm parameters you will have to follow. You will have to guarantee 30 paid attendance for the event and the rate will be higher than what we normally charge to do a workshop and you will have to pay our travel to and from the event, plus meeting room and hotel rooms. No exceptions.
- I am still working on the FDCPA book. This book is going to be a powerful think piece, in addition to all of the case citations, strategies and legal attack plans placed within this work, based on previous history of those who have been successful in such actions. This has become the most formidable attack plan against the servicers and their law firms who lie in court about who they truly represent. Yes folks, we are knee deep in servicer fraud. In my estimation, the named plaintiff in a foreclosure suit does not know they’re the named plaintiff!
- The federal court systems (as well as the state court systems) are corrupt as hell! Sure, there are a few judges out there that get it academically, but until you do your research and bring an adequate “game plan” to the table, all of the bad case law will continue to screw things up in the legal system because people may be mad, but they’re still unprepared financially and in all aspects of their education involving legal matters.
- Most attorneys have figured out how to scam homeowners for monthly payments and give them nothing in return. I am still getting email from homeowners who are concerned that they may have picked the wrong attorney to represent them. I am not an attorney referral service, but I have a few that I work with that I have found to be reliable. If you have started your litigation pro se however, they may choose not to work with you.
- Please do not contact me about TILA and RESPA issues. That is not my focus. There is narrow case law in these areas and you still aren’t going to get and free house, despite what anyone tells you. I have been contacted by United States Treasury Agents regarding certain claims made by firms who tell consumers that all they have to do is file a rescission and they get a free house. Unlike what happened to me 20 years ago, it is not me that is the target here.
- I will continue to do county land record audits. If you know of someone who needs (or has indicated) they want one done, please let me know. If you’re in California, Al West will show the County Recorder how they can get a county land record audit done without the charges coming out of their budgets.
- Al West and I are still working on projects together. Al West and I will be at the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals hearings on MERSCORP v. Robinson. Yes, I authored quite a bit of the reply brief and I am very well aware (as MERS is) of the fact that MERS sent a mole in to bug our Las Vegas Quiet Title Workshop. I found out about that from information supplied to me that originated through a federal judge in Maryland. It would appear to indicate to me that the folks at MERSCORP Holdings, Inc. (and the U.S. government) understand that I am “not going away any time soon” … and if I do, it will be by their hand and their doing and not mine! We are still coordinating efforts regarding certain AWL and ABC mortgage loans. We are also handling IRS Whistleblower cases!
- In certain matters, I may also be testifying in court. This still does NOT make me an expert witness. Please do not contact me to testify at your hearing or at trial. If subpoenaed without my knowledge or consent, consider me a hostile witness ab initio. I still want my day in front of the grand jury, be it state or federal. I have a lot to tell them and show them.
Beware of whack jobs that continue to dwell on what happened to me 20 years ago. As attorney Lynn Szymoniak eloquently put it … “it doesn’t matter what he did 20 years ago, what matters is what he’s doing now!” If Ms. Szymoniak didn’t believe in what I was doing, she would NOT have shown up to my COTA Workshop to lecture to the class. Please support The Housing Justice Foundation.
Finally, when I’m done with the FDCPA book, I am going to pick up where I left off and finish the “other book” I have been working on … a book which explains in detail what happened to me 20 years ago, the American legal system, American politics in general, and why Americans are becoming polarized in certain aspects of society. The U. S. Government will definitely NOT like what is in this “other book” (although it’s not as dicey as “Snowden”). If you get a chance to see that movie … this man should be exonerated and not indicted. He just sent a warning shot to all of you out there that think you’re “secure” when you’re anything but.
No, I’m not a doom-and-gloomer. Like many of you out there who are evaluating your future plans and strategies, that is a wise move in my book. Remember, the U. S. government is paranoid as a whole and government employees believe everything Uncle Sam tells them. I have found trusts to be quite handy these days.