Tag Archives: Al West
Many of our blog post readers have not yet made plans to sign up to attend the one and only Biloxi event, entitled “END GAME STRATEGIES” (workshop). This is a reminder that this is the ONLY live event that Al West and I are going to do this year. Past this year, I cannot guarantee that Mr. West will be willing to do any other events past this one!
The event was posted earlier on this blog site: https://cloudedtitlesblog.com/2017/05/09/two-day-end-game-strategy-workshop-coming-to-biloxi/
There is a link on that post to sign up to attend, which is being provided again here:
I cannot help but advise that anyone that is in need of a “lifeline” to save their home needs to attend this workshop!
There is also a link on the foregoing site, where if you have attended a previous COTA or Quiet Title Workshop, you will get a discount to attend this event. If you have not attended a previous event that DK Consultants LLC has hosted, then you would have to pay full retail to attend because the event is being sponsored by Lou Brown’s investor group, Streetsmart!
Now, ask yourself why investors are attending this workshop.
Because they want to learn how to shut down the banks at their own game! When an investor can either “buy time” or shut down the banks “with a win”, it puts a solid paycheck in their pocket!
In this post, I have included WHAT you’re going to learn in this workshop!
We have new strategies to share that are being used to stop the banks dead in their own tracks!
If you have a pending foreclosure looming in your “present day”, you need to consider investing in your future.
You cannot stay in your “present day”, facing a foreclosure, without an End Game Strategy. Anyone who does not have a “plan” or a “strategy”, loses. I hate it when homeowners get tossed out of their homes, many of them with loads of equity, for whatever reason.
I have set my mission to assist homeowners in their fight, but every mission executed comes with a price … time!
Time is money!
For those of you facing this harsh reality, it is more than a wake-up call because you face displacement from the American Dream. I realize that this was never your intention. In an uncertain economy and with Congress all wrapped up in the bipartisan fight over deregulation, another housing bubble looms over America … again.
Every time one of these bubbles burst, people lose jobs, resulting in loss of income, resulting in more foreclosures because people can’t make their mortgage payments. Most Americans do not realize that this entire plot against them was by design. That design plan started in the early 90’s and has resulted in an aftermath that I may write another book about. Even Thomas Jefferson warned us about what the central banks could do to this country, but many of us succumbed to indoctrinated impulses and “took the bait”, not knowing that on the other end, both foreign and domestic “investors” were actually funding the purchase of our homes.
Sadly, most homeowners do NOT fully understand securitization, which is why readers of this post need to be fully aware, to be able to educate them and show them where they need to focus their efforts. People who have attended my workshops in the past are actively helping homeowners and making a difference in their lives.
Whatever you invest in attending in this workshop, the use of the knowledge will come back to you tenfold.
We do not want to “leave you hanging”. We are attempting to set up a webinar with Lou Brown, the host of this event, this coming Wednesday night at 8:00 p.m. EDT. If you are riding the fence on whether or not you want to attend this event, you need to get onto this webinar. It’s FREE to get on the webinar … what do you have to lose? …
… besides your home!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!
Op-Ed Post —
Of late, this blog and its author have been scrutinized and belittled to the point of frustration, based on the spate of comments received by some not-so-well-meaning bloggers. Apparently, there are still some out there that believe everything they read in the newspaper or watch on TV regarding the handling of the investigation into this Report and they continue to send me disparaging comments about the invalidity of the investigation. Well … despite the Doubting Thomases, I’m not going away.
To dispel some of the gossip and hearsay regarding the investigation of this Report, this Author would posit the following:
(01) Then-Florida 9th Circuit States’ Attorney Jeff Ashton wouldn’t touch the report with a ten-foot pole because he regarded it as a political hot potato. As it turns out, he would rather play on AshleyMadison.com and cheat on his wife on company time and later attribute it as an “error in judgment”. Ashton’s own investigator, Eric Edwards, told this author in a phone conversation that if he had the budget, he would investigate the details of the Report because he read through the first few pages and thought the Report had merit. The investigator himself told this author even he (Edwards) was having issues with his mortgage and suspected something was wrong.
(02) U.S. Congressman Alan Grayson always has, and still does, support this report … and he is an attorney who OWNS a hedge fund. He saw the corrupt patterns outlined in the Report. He has read the entire Report, with exhibits, from start to finish, and was convinced that it was factual in detail. Grayson accompanied Armando Ramirez, the Circuit Clerk of Osceola County to the meeting with Jeff Ashton, who was quick to suggest that the chain of command be followed and turned the matter over to the Osceola County Sheriff to investigate. “Fox guarding the hen house.” “Kick the can down the road.” We have no idea what instructions accompanied the shipment of the Report to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Department.
(03) During the pending Osceola County Sheriff’s investigation of the Report, two of the detectives met with this author, California Attorney Al West (who was also present during the investigation and supervised much of it) and Osecola County Forensic Auditor Hector Acosta (who ran point on the set-up of the examination). The date was February 9, 2015. Within about ten minutes of the meeting, things got ugly and turned into a heated conversation, wherein the County Attorney (whose law firm represents noted insurance companies) got into the act, advising this author that, by law, he had to divulge the names and whereabouts of all the examiners, something this author refused to do. Hector Acosta’s step son was tasered on his own front lawn at 3:45 a.m. after arriving home (sober and drug-free) with a relative, as he was going to bed, in what Acosta and this author think was retaliation for furthering the promotion of the Report as well as support for the local homeowners’ justice group.
(04) There was an attorney present during the investigation by examiners and an attorney opinion letter accompanied the forensic examination. Both the Orlando Sentinel and WFTV Channel 9 overlooked that fact. Matt Weidner was all too quick to condemn the Report, not knowing that two attorneys had a hand in its preparation and final opinion and that it was not this author himself, attesting to the contents of the Report.
(05) Sentinel reporter Henry Pierson Curtis was quick to report that the Osceola Clerk hired the author and his team without putting the examination out for bids. Had Mr. Curtis checked his facts, he would have found out that the Level 3 Threshold for retention of contractors was permitted so long as the payment was under $35,000. Besides, who else is going to conduct as extensive a forensic examination of those records, John Wright or Steve Dibert? Matt Weidner? How many other firms have the background to analyze fraudulent documents? If you want to use the phrase “it takes one to know one”, then I guess that makes me qualified, because I lived through mail fraud issues. I know what the Tampa FBI refused to investigate and I hold them accountable.
(06) For what it’s worth, as if it’s any of anyone’s business, that isn’t what I was convicted of. Curtis got that wrong too … and through regurgitation … Wright and Dibert did too. What does that say for their “credibility”? 4ClosureFraud jumped on the bandwagon too, but later retracted its article after readers openly criticized the blog for regurgitating the smear campaign. Still, Wright and Dibert took the “cheap shot” way out and decided to further “make stuff up of their own”, like stating that this Author was convicted of mortgage fraud. They are worse than Henry Pierson Curtis because of their inept modus of sensationalism. Who are they working for, the banks?
(07) Curtis reported the author was 62. At the time the story was released. WRONG! This author was 61.
(08) Curtis reported the author was charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States and six lesser felony charges including three counts of fraud and three counts of swindling. WRONG! The author thinks he knows what he was charged with and what he plead guilty to. None of these allegations Curtis caused to be printed in the Smutinel were factual. Besides, people who commit any kind of major crime get to do the time. Three years probation and a $1,000 fine doesn’t say much for the word, “heinous”. That’s what you get for sending certified letters in the mail, based on the belief of an organization that didn’t disclose they were being investigated by the FBI at the time they sold the author a packet of money orders, which they claimed were legit.
(09) What the media did not report, is that this Author filed a fraudulent concealment action in Tyler, Texas against the Family Farm Preservation and its conspirators for failing to disclose to him they were being investigated by the feds for contriving a scheme to pay off debts using phony money orders according to the UCC. Everything looks legal, until it isn’t. You would have to know what my state of mind was at the time, which you didn’t. So you do NOT have all the details.
(10) In addition, Curtis made sure to report every single aspect of this author’s life, so his pack of lies would be splashed out over Google to anyone typing in any meta words relating to any of the connected material. What an ingenious way to smear someone. Knock out their whole way of making a living. But, remember, this is the kind of person Curtis is. It appears there are others out there that have the means to report what’s right … and don’t.
(11) Curtis reported that the examination was conducted in the Osceola County Courthouse. WRONG! The examination was conducted in the conference room at the Ramada Inn in Kissimmee, in an offsite location, with wi-fi and internal access to courthouse records provided by the Clerk’s IT Department. But, like the rest of his story, Curtis didn’t care whether he got his facts straight or not about something that happened to this author over 20 years ago. Curtis just wanted fodder to bolster his campaign against the Clerk, no matter what kind of misrepresentations were necessary. But yet, many of you believed everything that MFI-Miami trash-talked on its blog, followed by piggybankblog, which was nothing more than a regurgitation by a reporter for a major market newspaper that likes to make up news rather than report news. This shows the level that some people will stoop to in an attempt to make themselves look wonderful in an effort to promote their own ambitions. This author likens Curtis to the robosigners that help make up documents out of thin air to steal houses. I frankly don’t care what the media thinks about this. We’re not finished here yet.
(12) Enter Jorge Esteves and Orlando’s Channel 9 … once the station got a copy of the Report, it proceeded to regurgitate what the Orlando Sentinel reported without checking the facts of the case, plus added some misstatements of its own. One of the worst things a media outlet can do, having been a former radio journalist, is to air material without first vetting its content. Channel 9 was quick to state it was going to attempt to get Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to investigate the Report, to no avail. Pam Bondi will not investigate her own constituents who happen to be banks or servicers, who contribute to her political campaigns!
(13) The Forensic Examination was delivered in two volumes. The first volume contained 4 sections, totaling 362 pages. The second volume contained 3 sections, totaling 412 pages, including the attorney opinion letter. That’s a total of 774 pages, not counting the Introduction and Table Of Contents. Channel 9 looked at the back page of the report and declared there were 412 pages total in it, without even looking through the Report. WRONG! Had Esteves (and Weidner) actually read the Report, they would have seen there were two volumes totaling over 774 pages. Maybe they would have actually investigated some of the documents and found they were actually recorded in Osceola County’s land records!
(14) Mr. Weidner has an ego and a reputation to protect. Unlike other attorneys who have been contacting this Author (and retaining him on certain cases to assist them in putting a case together), Weidner was quick to get on television in Orlando and smear the Report, declaring, “it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on.” How would he know? He didn’t even read the Report. He was seen on camera thumbing through the first few pages before making his comments. He didn’t even read the attorney opinion letter at the end of the two-volume Report. If he did, he sure didn’t say anything about it because Esteves was out to make him shine on camera. Remember? Ego.
(15) The attorney whose Opinion Letter was included at the end of the second volume of the Report, Jennifer Englert with the Orlando Law Group, had a TV commercial for her law firm running on Channel 9, which aired five minutes before the station ran the Weidner interview. When contacted about the lambasting of the Report (including her Opinion Letter), the attorney demanded equal time on the station, which downplayed her involvement. It is no secret that Channel 9 and its news producers have a hard-on for the Osceola County Clerk and like Curtis, will do everything they can to turn anything positive the Clerk does, into something negative, for the sake of creating news instead of reporting it like most responsible journalists. But remember, the whole pack of sensationalists are irresponsible and self-serving. Unlike most affected and distressed homeowners, they don’t want to know what really happened to them involving foreclosure fraud. They don’t care about the politics of it all as much as the banks, the media and the judges who throw homeowners out of their houses do.
(16) Ashton, as well as the Sheriff, could not find any “victims”, even though the entire Report showed 17 cases of suspect documents filed in the the land records of Osceola County, Florida alone. The witnesses names in the Report were kept as WITNESS A through WITNESS F f0r a reason. It seems that Jack Wright, Janet Reiner and Steve Dibert overlooked the fact that hundreds of homeowners who were included in this Report were victimized because they lost their homes to REMICs and their law firms who had to retain servicers to make up documents to create standing. Let’s face it, misery loves company and these folks don’t care who gets trashed because this is what they think they need to do to be popular with other disgruntled homeowners. “Let him who sinneth not cast the first stone.” BTW, Witness A and Witnesses E & F were attorneys with inside information key to their respective investigations which affected certain statements made in the Forensic Examination. Witness B gave me taped statements as to the inside scam to re-create mortgage notes from scratch to create standing to steal homes. Ocwen was at the center of that controversy. What its staff did in West Palm Beach, Florida was unforgivable.
(17) Even attorney Lynn Szymoniak, who appeared on the 60 Minutes presentation on April 3, 2011, “The Next Housing Shock”, stated, “It doesn’t matter what he did 20 years ago. What matters is what he’s doing now.” (referring to this author) Apparently, many of you out there think I should just quit while I’m ahead and drop off the face of the earth. You are dreaming. Sorry, the system is rigged and judges have been told that they need to drag out your case as long as possible until you give up and walk away. I know that. The attorneys I work with know that. So, it becomes a test of time, money, patience and your willingness to bring forth the truth, not just mine.
(18) Since the release of the Report, Texas-based DK Consultants LLC, has been retained by multiple law firms to do chain of title and pre-trial research and to assist in consulting on cases all over the U.S. This Author still continues to lecture around the country and in online webinars and has been listed as an expert witness in pre-trial statements.
(19) The Osceola County Sheriff released a one-page press release that said little if anything as to the sums spent investigating. This is only one of the reasons then-Sheriff Bob Hansell did not run for re-election again. This Author offered to provide them with the names and contact information of the “witnesses” in the Report; however, the detectives weren’t really interested. All the better. The witnesses were listed anonymously because if their true identifies were revealed, they’d be dead. I want them alive enough to testify before the grand jury. Two of them have inside information that could send bankers and attorneys to prison for a good long time. It’s obvious that the sensationalists would rather not see that happen.
(20) If the law enforcement agencies wanted the Witness information, all they had to do was ask. But, that was not their intention. This author believes they were told to shit-can this investigation and blackball anyone involved with it, because a minimum of 4o0 people were facing jail time and Osceola County could be liable into the hundreds of millions of dollars for wrongful evictions based on fraudulent documents relied upon by foreclosure mill law firms doing the prosecuting of the foreclosure actions. I believe this was at the directive of the attorney who was representing the County at the meeting February 9, 2015. I wonder what the Osceola County Risk Manager would say to all of this?
(21) The fact patterns emerged during information gathering for the Report, using the search tools, MERS, HSBC, U.S. Bank, Bank of New York Mellon, as well as the other major banks who made trillions securitizing mortgage paper. After about 90 days of alleged delinquency, the Assignments of Mortgage containing the manufactured, suspect information, would surface and be recognized by the forensic team as suspect. One homeowner’s assignment was found to have been recorded six months AFTER the bank foreclosed on and sold her house! You think that’s a lie? Go look up the Ibanez case in Massachusetts.
(22) The newly-elected 9th Circuit States’ Attorney, Aramis Ayala, has been under fire since taking over for Ashton. She is aware of the Report. As I said previously, this isn’t over yet. Those of you doubting Thomases that think the Report is invalid have not heard all of the facts in evidence. The documents discussed in the Report are valid and they were used to steal peoples’ homes. The major banks are involved, but not to the extent you think. It’s mostly the servicers and third-party document mills. The people who lost their homes, regardless of what the Sheriff says, are victims. More than likely, I will write a detailed book about all of this, including all of the inside dirt we uncovered in the investigation that DIDN’T MAKE THE REPORT because it would have gotten us all killed! There is at least one major bank whose 18 employees would face DOJ prosecution thanks to the contents of this Report … that is … if they’d just look at it! I may not be an angel, but like Frank William Abagnale, Jr., I think I’ve well made up for my indiscretions. You can make up all the news you want, but if you can’t face fact, you lose!
So … if any of you are going to send me links to the sensationalists’ trash-talking blogs in denial of the real truth, go f**k yourself! You wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in the ass! You should hope these sensationalist, mindless f**ks don’t print something nasty about you and your dilemma … or your past … in the future. Do your research and discover the pertinent truth for yourself. I played in the Patriot Movement and paid the price. I paid my debt to society and I owe you nothing but praise and gratitude for “fighting the good fight”. Hope and pray that justice comes swiftly to those who deserve it, and condemnation, to those who don’t.
NOTE: Anyone wishing to take up the issue with this Author personally can email the author at his business email at firstname.lastname@example.org because no one’s comments are going to be allowed to be posted on this blog regarding this article!
BREAKING NEWS — UPDATE:
Clouded Titles author Dave Krieger and Quiet Title Attorney Al West will be lecturing at a 2-day workshop in Biloxi, Mississippi in July … the only workshop being held in 2017 … called END-GAME STRATEGIES!
This workshop is keyed towards investors (as it is being hosted by Lou Brown’s “StreetSmart” program); however, the readers of this blog have been extended an invitation to attend, whether you are a distressed homeowner, an attorney who wants some new ammunition in foreclosure defense and quiet title actions or simply interested in learning new strategies to hang the banks out to dry at their own game! This is the consumer litigation workshop you do NOT want to miss!
The two-day workshop is being held at the Treasure Bay Casino & Hotel (1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS, 39531; (228) 385-6000) on Thursday and Friday, July 13th and 14th, 2017 and features Clouded Titles author Dave Krieger and Quiet Title attorney Al West (who has beaten REMICs in court)! Mention you’re with the StreetSmart group for the group rate!
Here’s what you’ll get when you attend this event as a guest of Lou Brown’s StreetSmart program:
Every attendee to the workshop will be provided with a copy of the 512-page The Quiet Title War Manual, which contains some of the strategies talked about in the workshop, PLUS, an Investor End Game Strategy Workbook, containing about 400 pages of dynamite “end game strategy” material including 16 end game-specific working documents, never before offered in any previous workshops taught by DK Consultants LLC! Come get your head cleared in the fun and the sun and excitement and get ready for two days of jam-packed educational instruction, accompanied by an “End Game Strategies Training Disc”, enclosed with every workbook provided!
Here’s more of what you’ll learn in this two-day educational workshop …
- How to unhinge the foreclosing bank’s first lien position!
- How to properly use an LLC to monetize your rental property!
- How to cancel and expunge recorded documents that are interfering in your property’s chain of title!
- How to effectively utilize quiet title actions, even when facing foreclosure!
- How to fight the bank, post-sale, after the servicer has stolen your property!
- How to make bankruptcy your friend and ally rather than have it ruin your life for the next 10 years!
- How to effectively clean up your credit, post-anything … and so much more!
You will also learn HOW the mortgage loan servicers are screwing over American families and HOW they pocket ALL the money after they’ve stolen your home and sold it!
The closest airport is Gulfport, MS (GPT) and airfares are very reasonable to get to this vacation destination! You will have to take a taxi cab to the hotel (11 miles away) from the airport, as Uber is banned from pickup at the airport.
Again, the Clouded Titles Blog readers are invited to attend as a courtesy of Lou Brown’s investor group. All you need to do is reserve your room and airfare and get to Biloxi and be ready to roll on July 13th and 14th! In order to attend, please email your interest in attending (to get more information) by CLICKING HERE! You will be paying Lou Brown’s group to attend this workshop! When you email us for more information, we will provide you with a syllabus and the contact information to reserve your seat in this spectacular event! This is the ONLY event we will be doing in 2017! You have roughly 45 days to figure out HOW you’re going to get here!
As a side note, I have been asked whether this program will be offered for sale AFTER the workshop. The Answer is YES!
Lou Brown has a full camera crew at the workshop. He video tapes everything and will generally release a 10-DVD video set. This is what he did for the Chain of Title Assessment Workshop in Atlanta that I taught last year. For those who cannot attend, you can also participate in streaming video through a feed directly from the workshop. The END GAME STRATEGIES Workshop will be available on DVD about 30-45 days AFTER the program appears in July (13th and 14th) of 2017. However, the advantages in attending far outweigh the disadvantages of NOT because you get to ask questions and strategize live, rather than just watching 10 DVD’s and reading through roughly a 400-page workbook. As I stated previously, this is the only workshop that Al West and I are teaching this year. This is the time to act, especially if you are either a serious investor or have issues with your chain of title or foreclosure issues looming. The price of the DVD set is the same as attending the live event. Because it is offered through Lou Brown’s investor group, there will be no discounts, which is why I am recommending you attending the workshop and get your questions answered.