(BREAKING NEWS – OP-ED) — The author of this post is again giving you the opportunity to watch this video containing a lot of commentary by Dr. Judy A. Mikovits, who presents a totally different take on the COVID-19 outbreak, contrary to what Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates continue to say.
I find it difficult to understand that (even though Dr. Mikovitz is promoting her new book on this video) YouTube and other medias have quickly taken this video down because it presents alternate theories that Americans are entitled to see and digest and ascertain for themselves whether or not the information is true. It’s as if the U.S. government and its operatives in deep state don’t want you to know these alternate ideas, whether proven or not. I have to keep asking myself, “Why are “they” in such a hurry to take this video down?”
THIS VIDEO! WHY THIS VIDEO?
I am not sure how long this video will remain online before “they” figure out a way to remove it. It appears that this video was reintroduced into another “stream” of embedded technology that might make it harder for “them” to take it down, in the name of a planned “agenda”. What does Dr. Mikovits say on this video that has “them” so rattled that they have to demonize it … and her? She’s only speaking her mind, right? Why then is freedom of speech and freedom of expression being attacked and demonized? The only reason I can think of why “they” are repeatedly removing this video from the media is because she might be telling the truth!
THE RIPPLE EFFECT …
This so-called “pandemic”, if allowed to spread again, could do just what the second wave of Spanish Influenza did back in the early 1900’s.
Briefly, I ask you to think about the “ripple effect” on America’s economy (not just the world’s economy):
- When a family or families are stricken with the virus, they may get so sick that they may have to be hospitalized;
- There is no disputing the fact that treating any illness costs money;
- When you take needed funds (to pay mortgages, taxes, insurance, food and utilities) and divert them to treat a serious illness, you have less to spend on essential needs;
- When you have a government-ordered “lock down” … and people are put out of work or furloughed … those needed funds disappear;
- When the needed funds disappear and you can’t pay your mortgage, the banks foreclose;
- Despite the fact the states and the federal government have imposed temporary moratoriums on evictions and foreclosures, at a given point in time in the future … and it’s coming … the moratoriums will be lifted;
- Those who did not prepare to fund essential needs without an income will be severely affected by foreclosures;
- This includes not only individual homeowners who have been living paycheck to paycheck just to make ends meet, it includes businesses that have had to shutter their doors permanently, never to re-open, because they were economically dependent on cash flow in order to survive;
- Corporate America managed to survive because it has profits in reserve to pay bills when they are forced to suspend business for a time, while “mom and pop” businesses, which made this country great, are starved out of existence; and
- When you start to affect the way people think and behave, through whatever mechanisms are presented, planned or un-planned … and it starts affecting larger numbers of the world’s population … we end with potential civil unrest because those who are affected have now “awakened” to the fact that something more sinister may have been instituted by persons in our own government with intended (not unintended) consequences.
If what Dr. Mikovits is saying is true … and you continue to wear and mask and gloves … what are your chances of increased risk of becoming a victim in the “second wave”? This “ripple effect” could then be assumed to have been caused by our very own actions … or inactions.
Winston Smith loved Big Brother.