Without basic information as to how to posture your case, the mistakes you make in responding (or not) could be fatal and cost you your home.
We estimate that 99.9% of all foreclosures in the State of Florida are illegal! You read that right!
We are planning a future two-day event to cover rules of procedure (Day 1) and rules of evidence (Day 2). We will start the classes at 9 a.m. EDT and end at 4:30 p.m. EDT. All attendees will receive handouts covering each section. There will be foreclosure-related books for sale (a la carte) at the event.
Here’s some of what we’ll show you in the class:
- How to evaluate a foreclosure complaint! INCOMING!
- How to write appropriate and timely answers!
- How to file proper motions!
- The timeliness of your response to the bank’s attacks!
- Whether to file a counterclaim and what to include!
- Using litigation to buy time to make other plans!
- Determining the weak points in the other side’s case!
- How to file discovery motions, motions to compel and motions for right to inspect!
- How to go after the bank’s jugular vein … the Note!
- How to challenge phony assignments!
- How to pick your battles … state or federal!
- Courtroom protocols and pitfalls!
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE EVENT REGISTRATION FORM HERE: FDW ORLANDO REGISTRATION FORM
This class is NOT open to bank attorneys or state bar association officials. Foreclosure defense attorneys may attend but may not use the opportunity in class to solicit clients. We will offer private tutorial sessions with attendees post-training at a reduced cost.
Again, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Do not post on this site! Reserve your seat now because seating is limited!
This is only Foreclosure Defense Workshop we are conducting in 2017. This is an inexpensive way to learn how to make the other side “bleed green”!